Prix De La Foret Betting 2016
The Prix De La Foret is yet another Group 1 race on Arc Day at Longchamp, we always get a top field for the Foret and the 2016 renewal it looking no different at this stage. We have had a number of top class winners of the race which is run over 7f and is open to horses aged three and above.
The superstar fillie will be the one to beat as always as she takes in one more race before heading to the Breeders Cup once again, she continues to rack up Group 1 wins although she has been beaten on a number of occasions this season and it will be interesting to see how she performs here.
The race will take its place on the card just before the Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe so there is sure to be some great excitement building up both on course and with punters at home.
Prix De La Foret Odds - Click To Bet
Prix De La Foret Result 2011
14:30 Prix De La Foret (Group 1) (Class 1, 6f 211y)
1.Dream Ahead - W Buick - D Simcock - 7/2
2.Goldikova - O Peslier - F Head - 4/7f
3.Surfrider - C Lemaire - E Libaud - 40/1
Prix De La Foret Result 2010
1 Goldikova 13/10F
2 Paco Boy 58/10
3 Dick Turpin 11/2
- Cue Card To Storm To Comfortable Ascot Chase Victory For Tizzard
- Classy Blaklion The One To Beat In Competitive Grand National Trial
- Brilliant Altior To Wipe Out Betfair Game Spirit Chase Field On Saturday
- Clyne Has The Form In The Book To Claim Betfair Hurdle Success
- Cheltenham Festival Markets Shaken Up In The Wake Of Faugheen And Min Injuries
- Top Notch Sets The Standard In Impressive Looking Scilly Isles Novices Chase
- Thistlecrack Eased In Cheltenham Gold Cup Betting After Cotswold Chase Defeat
- Thistlecrack To Enhance Gold Cup Credentials Further With Cotswold Chase Win
- Improving Ballyoptic Looks The Bet In Cheltenham Cleeve Hurdle