Prix De La Foret Betting 2016
The Prix De La Foret is yet another Group 1 race on Arc Day at Longchamp, we always get a top field for the Foret and the 2016 renewal it looking no different at this stage. We have had a number of top class winners of the race which is run over 7f and is open to horses aged three and above.
The superstar fillie will be the one to beat as always as she takes in one more race before heading to the Breeders Cup once again, she continues to rack up Group 1 wins although she has been beaten on a number of occasions this season and it will be interesting to see how she performs here.
The race will take its place on the card just before the Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe so there is sure to be some great excitement building up both on course and with punters at home.
Prix De La Foret Odds - Click To Bet
Prix De La Foret Result 2011
14:30 Prix De La Foret (Group 1) (Class 1, 6f 211y)
1.Dream Ahead - W Buick - D Simcock - 7/2
2.Goldikova - O Peslier - F Head - 4/7f
3.Surfrider - C Lemaire - E Libaud - 40/1
Prix De La Foret Result 2010
1 Goldikova 13/10F
2 Paco Boy 58/10
3 Dick Turpin 11/2
- Altior To Cement Place As Arkle Favourite With Easy Henry VIII Success At Sandown Park
- Sizing Coal To Smoke The Field And Win The Becher Chase
- Tingle Creek Chase Punters To Go Mad When Ar Wins The Big Race
- Ballyoptic Can Bounce Back To Winning Ways In Long Distance Hurdle At Newbury
- Royal Should Be Sceau Good In Fighting Fifth Hurdle Betting
- Smad Place To Defy Top Weight And Retain Hennessy Gold Cup Crown At Newbury
- Classy Yanworth Should Be Too Good For Coral Ascot Hurdle Field
- Bullets To Doge The Field And Claim The 1965 Chase At Ascot For Paul Nicholls
- Westren Warrior Tipped To Land Fixed Brush Handicap Hurdle Glory At Haydock