Prix De La Foret Betting 2015
The Prix De La Foret is yet another Group 1 race on Arc Day at Longchamp, we always get a top field for the Foret and the 2015 renewal it looking no different at this stage. We have had a number of top class winners of the race which is run over 7f and is open to horses aged three and above.
The superstar fillie will be the one to beat as always as she takes in one more race before heading to the Breeders Cup once again, she continues to rack up Group 1 wins although she has been beaten on a number of occasions this season and it will be interesting to see how she performs here.
The race will take its place on the card just before the Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe so there is sure to be some great excitement building up both on course and with punters at home.
Prix De La Foret Odds - Click To Bet
Prix De La Foret Result 2011
14:30 Prix De La Foret (Group 1) (Class 1, 6f 211y)
1.Dream Ahead - W Buick - D Simcock - 7/2
2.Goldikova - O Peslier - F Head - 4/7f
3.Surfrider - C Lemaire - E Libaud - 40/1
Prix De La Foret Result 2010
1 Goldikova 13/10F
2 Paco Boy 58/10
3 Dick Turpin 11/2
- Lightning Spear Tipped For Celebration Mile Glory At Goodwood
- Blue Should Be On Point In Gimcrack Stakes At York
- She Is No Lady Looks The The Aggressive Bet In Tight Ebor Handicap Market
- Gold To Be A Dream For Each Way Punters In Brilliant Nunthorpe Stakes
- Fair Eva To Enhance Classic Claims With Lowther Stakes Victory
- Found To Outclass Rivals In Yorkshire Oaks On Day Two Of Ebor Festival
- Top Class Postponed The Favourite For Juddmonte International Stakes Win
- Idaho To Enhance St Leger Claims With Easy Great Voltigeur Victory At York
- Home Of The Brave To Bound To Hungerford Stakes Win At Newbury