Prix De La Foret Betting 2016
The Prix De La Foret is yet another Group 1 race on Arc Day at Longchamp, we always get a top field for the Foret and the 2016 renewal it looking no different at this stage. We have had a number of top class winners of the race which is run over 7f and is open to horses aged three and above.
The superstar fillie will be the one to beat as always as she takes in one more race before heading to the Breeders Cup once again, she continues to rack up Group 1 wins although she has been beaten on a number of occasions this season and it will be interesting to see how she performs here.
The race will take its place on the card just before the Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe so there is sure to be some great excitement building up both on course and with punters at home.
Prix De La Foret Odds - Click To Bet
Prix De La Foret Result 2011
14:30 Prix De La Foret (Group 1) (Class 1, 6f 211y)
1.Dream Ahead - W Buick - D Simcock - 7/2
2.Goldikova - O Peslier - F Head - 4/7f
3.Surfrider - C Lemaire - E Libaud - 40/1
Prix De La Foret Result 2010
1 Goldikova 13/10F
2 Paco Boy 58/10
3 Dick Turpin 11/2
- Vibrato Valtat To Land Old Roan Chase Victory For Nicholls At Aintree
- Well Backed Yucatan To Storm To Racing Post Trophy Glory At Doncaster
- Weekend Racing Review Almanzor And Minding Star On British Champions Day
- Seventh Heaven To Storm To Fillies And Mares Glory On Champions Day
- Quiet Reflection Is Favourite For Champions Sprint Stakes At Ascot
- Minding To Get The Better Of Ribchester In Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting
- Sheikhzayedroad Tipped To Cause Long Distance Cup Shock On British Champions Day
- Fantastic Filly Found Fancied To Claim Champion Stakes Glory At Ascot
- No Comment Can Leave The Persian War Novices Hurdle Field Speechless On Sunday