Tickets for the Arc De Triomphe
For many going to the Arc De Triomphe shall be a one off special occassion and as such much of the information covered here will be vital to ensuring that you have a great day out. The Longchamp Racecourse address is Route des Tribunes, Bois de Boulogne, Paris XVIe and their Phone nnumber is 0 821 213 213 should you have and queries not covered here.
Those looking for directions to the racecourse are avalable on request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is a short taxi ride from the centre of Paris and this a good way to arrive at the course on Arc day, but make sure you arrive early as there are always large crowds on this very special day.
One of the things that will surprise UK racegoers is that the entrance fee is so reasonable in comparision to the going to Royal Ascot or the Derby.
- Entry: 4 E on Saturday - 8 E on Sunday - Half-price: for the over 60s and students. (proof required for reduced and free admission) ,li>Free admission for ladies wearing hats, under-18s and French Equestrian Federation members. (proof required for reduced and free admission)
- There are reserved seats for sale but these sell out very early so check out the latest position on the Telephone sales hotline: 0 892 692 694 (0.34 E per min) - 00 33 (0) 1 41 57 32 28 from abroad - Or on the Internet: www.france-billet.com (or on the day at the racecourse)
Gate Opening Times
- Racecourse gates open at 11:00 - Proceedings begin at 13h15
- 87th Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe Lucien Barrière: 16:40 - 6th race
- Free Shuttle buses (leaving every 10 minutes) from Porte Maillot, Pont de Sèvres (Sunday) and Porte d’Auteuil (Saturday and Sunday) - Racegoers are strongly recommended to use the shuttle bus service!
- From 11:00 till 16:30: shuttles from the Porte d’Auteuil (in front of the train station), Place de la Porte Maillot (outside square Alexandre and René Parodi - Bus stop 244) or from Pont de Sèvres (in front of the bus station)
- From 16:30 till 20:00: shuttles from Longchamp to Porte Maillot (the Suresnes entrance) - to Porte d’Auteuil and Pont de Sèvres (leaving from Allée du bord de l’eau - Carrefour des Tribunes)
Transport, parking and circulation
- To get directly to Longchamp Racecourse: Bus 244 leaves from Porte Maillot: get off at “Carrefour de Longchamp” - the green T2 Issy-Val de Seine - La Défense tramline: Suresnes-Longchamp stop
- To get to Porte d’Auteuil: Metro “Porte d’Auteuil - Hippodrome” (Line 10) - Bus “Porte d’Auteuil“ (PC1, 52, 123)
- To get to Porte Maillot: RER SNCF - RER C (Orly Rail: RER C - Towards Pontoise) - Metro “Porte Maillot” (Line 1) - Bus “Porte Maillot” (PC1, 73) - Air France buses (Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport)
- Taxis: 2 2 mobile offices outside the gates from 15:00
- The road from Sèvres to Neuilly will be closed from 23:00 on Friday 5 October till 16:00 on Sunday 7 October. It will then be opened again going one-way to Boulogne and the Porte d’Auteuil
- The Avenue de l’Hippodrome which runs from Longchamp to the Porte de Passy will run both ways till 16:00, then one-way from the course (ground exit) to the Porte de Passy to allow motorists to get to the périphérique (Paris ring-road) and the A13 motorway as fast as possible when they exit the racecourse
- The allée de Longchamp which runs from the Porte Maillot to the racecourse remains open both ways
- Pay parking: 2 E in the Longchamp grounds (Porte de Passy entrance)
- Compulsory car park for motorbikes on the grounds (Porte de Passy entrance)
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1