Arc De Triomphe Betting Tips 2013 - Treve Wins!
The betting in any race offers up many tips particularly in the sense of market movers and market drifters. Punters should always be aware that if for any reason the odds an individual horse either drift or shorten. If they shorten it generally means that money is coming for a horse and if they drift then it means there is no interest. These quirks of gambling occur all the time and they happen for a variety of reasons, possibly someone has had a whisper that a horse is not happy, he is sweating up, coughing, his condition looks poor in the parade ring, a negative stable whisper, these are all ways that can affect the betting market and force the odds of that horse to drift out.
Conversely, the opposite would happen if for instance a lot of money came for an individual horse, the horse looked fantastic in the parade ring, a positive interview about the horses chances given by a trainer or a jockey are all things that should be noted before making a selection and placing a bet. The bottom line is to keep an eye on the Arc Betting at all times.
2013 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Tip
- Treve - to win the Prix De L'Arc de Triomphe- FIRST
Frankie Dettori may miss the ride on Treve due to injury but that shouldn't stop her running her race at Longchamp. The filly has been drawn out wide in stall 15 but as she showed when boxed in last time out in the Prix Vermeille, she has more than enough speed to get out of trouble when needed. She still has improvement in her based on her unbeaten career to date and with an age allowance, as a three-year-old, and a filly allowance in her favour, it is Treve who is fancied to win a highly competitive Arc this year.
Again it does not always follow but t horses who have shown good form particularly in the races leading up to the Arc are the ones to cast the eye over in an immediate sense. To save you time we have put together an Arc Form Guide where we highlight the form of the leading contenders, giving insights into their performances and ground preferences.
Every newspaper that covers horse racing will have an Arc preview and will have a resident tipster who will give out tips, these however are usually made in the morning of a race and much can happen on the final day that could affect those selected by them. It is therefore advisable to note these tips but it is always better to leave the bet until later and until all the above points are hoisted aboard.
Racing papers like the Racing Post have a variety of tipsters and they also have a wealth of information which is always worth looking at ahead of races such as the Arc.
- John Ferguson Hoping For New Years Eve Celebration In Imperial Cup
- 2014 Festival View Ireland All Set For Another Strong Cheltenham Challenge
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Trainer Betting Mullins to dominate at Prestbury Park
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey Betting Walsh Odds On But Scu Gets The Nod
- Ryanair Chase Ante Post Verdict Strong Trend Horses Head Betting For Grade 1
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Ante Post View Bobs Worth ready to shine in main event
- World Hurdle Ante Post View Annie Can Power To Cheltenham Festival Success
- Mares Hurdle Ante Post View Quevega bids for a record breaking sixth win in a row