Arc De Triomphe Betting Tips 2015
The betting in any race offers up many tips particularly in the sense of market movers and market drifters. Punters should always be aware that if for any reason the odds an individual horse either drift or shorten. If they shorten it generally means that money is coming for a horse and if they drift then it means there is no interest. These quirks of gambling occur all the time and they happen for a variety of reasons, possibly someone has had a whisper that a horse is not happy, he is sweating up, coughing, his condition looks poor in the parade ring, a negative stable whisper, these are all ways that can affect the betting market and force the odds of that horse to drift out.
Conversely, the opposite would happen if for instance a lot of money came for an individual horse, the horse looked fantastic in the parade ring, a positive interview about the horses chances given by a trainer or a jockey are all things that should be noted before making a selection and placing a bet. The bottom line is to keep an eye on the Arc Betting at all times.
2015 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Tip
Again it does not always follow but t horses who have shown good form particularly in the races leading up to the Arc are the ones to cast the eye over in an immediate sense. To save you time we have put together an Arc Form Guide where we highlight the form of the leading contenders, giving insights into their performances and ground preferences.
Every newspaper that covers horse racing will have an Arc preview and will have a resident tipster who will give out tips, these however are usually made in the morning of a race and much can happen on the final day that could affect those selected by them. It is therefore advisable to note these tips but it is always better to leave the bet until later and until all the above points are hoisted aboard.
Racing papers like the Racing Post have a variety of tipsters and they also have a wealth of information which is always worth looking at ahead of races such as the Arc.
- Arctic Fire Should Be On A Different Level In Hattons Grace Hurdle
- Long Dog to edge past stablemate Bachasson in Royal Bond Novice Hurdle
- Outlander tipped to land Drinmore Novice Chase win at Fairyhouse
- Identity Thief Can Steal A Place In Fighting Fifth Hurdle Betting
- Whisper to down Cole Harden in Long Distance Hurdle at Newbury
- Well Handicapped Fingal Bay Can Run A Big Race In Hennessy Gold Cup
- Cue Card Set For Crack At 1m Bonus After Fine Betfair Chase Win
- Vautour to kick off campaign with win in Stella Artois 1965 Chase