Arc De Triomphe Betting Tips 2015
The betting in any race offers up many tips particularly in the sense of market movers and market drifters. Punters should always be aware that if for any reason the odds an individual horse either drift or shorten. If they shorten it generally means that money is coming for a horse and if they drift then it means there is no interest. These quirks of gambling occur all the time and they happen for a variety of reasons, possibly someone has had a whisper that a horse is not happy, he is sweating up, coughing, his condition looks poor in the parade ring, a negative stable whisper, these are all ways that can affect the betting market and force the odds of that horse to drift out.
Conversely, the opposite would happen if for instance a lot of money came for an individual horse, the horse looked fantastic in the parade ring, a positive interview about the horses chances given by a trainer or a jockey are all things that should be noted before making a selection and placing a bet. The bottom line is to keep an eye on the Arc Betting at all times.
2015 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Tip
Again it does not always follow but t horses who have shown good form particularly in the races leading up to the Arc are the ones to cast the eye over in an immediate sense. To save you time we have put together an Arc Form Guide where we highlight the form of the leading contenders, giving insights into their performances and ground preferences.
Every newspaper that covers horse racing will have an Arc preview and will have a resident tipster who will give out tips, these however are usually made in the morning of a race and much can happen on the final day that could affect those selected by them. It is therefore advisable to note these tips but it is always better to leave the bet until later and until all the above points are hoisted aboard.
Racing papers like the Racing Post have a variety of tipsters and they also have a wealth of information which is always worth looking at ahead of races such as the Arc.
- Blue Should Be On Point In Gimcrack Stakes At York
- She Is No Lady Looks The The Aggressive Bet In Tight Ebor Handicap Market
- Gold To Be A Dream For Each Way Punters In Brilliant Nunthorpe Stakes
- Fair Eva To Enhance Classic Claims With Lowther Stakes Victory
- Found To Outclass Rivals In Yorkshire Oaks On Day Two Of Ebor Festival
- Top Class Postponed The Favourite For Juddmonte International Stakes Win
- Idaho To Enhance St Leger Claims With Easy Great Voltigeur Victory At York
- Home Of The Brave To Bound To Hungerford Stakes Win At Newbury
- Caravaggio Can Enhance Classic Claims And Ease To Phoenix Stakes Success